Registration is open for “Yoga for Grief”.
Yoga for Grief / Navigating Life After Loss
My own journey through grief, combined with studies in yoga therapy, led me to develop this healing practice “Yoga for Grief.” When we experience trauma/drama/stress, emotions can be held in our physical and energetic bodies. Yoga postures and breathing practices can make a significant difference in the way we carry on with life after loss.
Discover the healing benefits of yoga in this 5-week course designed to help students heal from the effects of loss or change.
This 5-week workshop includes:
- Breathing techniques with an emphasis on restoring the nervous system;
- Gentle yoga postures designed to stretch and release tension in the body;
- Tips on creating mindfulness practices to calm the mind;
- Weekly lesson plans related to the five stages of grief; and
- An opportunity to heal on a very deep level with yoga.
Join me on this healing journey in my upcoming online course, “Yoga for Grief / Navigating Life After Loss” beginning Saturday, February 29, 2020.
Our weekly sessions will be conducted via Zoom, and all you need is an internet connection. Sessions will be recorded, so if you aren’t able to join me in real-time you can practice at your convenience with the recorded video. Links for the weekly videos will be available for all participants, so you can always go back to practice and review for as long as you need.
Pricing is $129.00 and includes the following:
- Five weeks of yoga
- A weekly 1-hour practice to balance meridians specific to the weekly theme
- We’ll practice live (via Zoom) on Saturday mornings with the recorded video available for later viewing
- Weekly emails with homework recommendations and journal prompts specific to the weekly theme
- Direct support from Deb as needed during the program, including an opportunity to connect one-on-one.
Private workshops with groups and individuals are available in an online format. Contact Deb for more information.
COMING IN 2020:
Interested in learning more about “Yoga for Grief / Navigating Life After Loss”? Sign up for my newsletters to receive more information by clicking here.
You can also reach out to me directly by emailing me at MyYogaFriendDeb@gmail.com
“Deb combines breath work and gentle yin poses to help heal any feelings of sorrow or pain you may be holding on to. It is raw and loving all at the same time.” ~ Kelsey
“If you’ve been struggling with grief (loss of any kind – spouse, family member, friend, pet, house, job, the list goes on), please do yourself a favor and look into this 6-week workshop. Consider attending, and perhaps even follow through with trying the first class. Just start there. Deb is an amazing guide and teacher.” ~ Jes