Yoga for Grief
Discover the healing benefits of yoga in this 5-week course designed to help students heal from the effects of loss or change.
This 5-week workshop includes:
- Breathing techniques with an emphasis on restoring the nervous system;
- Gentle yoga postures designed to stretch and release tension in the body;
- Tips on creating mindfulness practices to calm the mind;
- Weekly lesson plans related to the five stages of grief; and
- An opportunity to heal on a very deep level with yoga.
While I’m not currently leading a “Yoga for Grief” workshop, I’m working on dates for 2020. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter and follow me on social media for announcements for future workshops.
Sign up for my newsletters to receive notifications for upcoming workshops by clicking here.
Private and group workshops are available. Contact Deb for more information.
COMING IN 2020:
An online offering of “Yoga for Grief / Navigating Life After Loss.” Sign up for my newsletters to receive more information by clicking here.
“Deb combines breath work and gentle yin poses to help heal any feelings of sorrow or pain you may be holding on to. It is raw and loving all at the same time.” ~ Kelsey
“If you’ve been struggling with grief (loss of any kind – spouse, family member, friend, pet, house, job, the list goes on), please do yourself a favor and look into this 6-week workshop. Consider attending, and perhaps even follow through with trying the first class. Just start there. Deb is an amazing guide and teacher.” ~ Jes