Yoga Friends Retreat 2019
with Deb Althoff
Friday, April 26 through Sunday, April 28, 2019
Nurture new friendships during this relaxing weekend of yoga, nature and fun activities.
Please join my wait list to be notified in the event of an opening.
And feel free to email me at MyYogaFriendDeb@gmail.com
El Rancho Robles is located in Oracle, Arizona and is less than a two-hour drive from Chandler. It’s a beautiful road-trip through the desert to arrive at this charming renovated dude/cattle ranch.
- Your investment for the weekend includes two nights lodging (priced for single or double occupancy) all meals, yoga classes and activities. You’ll also receive a fun gift bag filled with items to be used throughout the weekend.
- Delicious meals will be served, and the chefs are happy to accommodate special dietary requests (including vegan meals).
- Walking trails around El Rancho Robles provide nice breaks, and the grounds are dotted with tall oak trees – perfect for lounging, reading a book or journaling.
- A hot-tub is available for use in the evenings, and we’ll enjoy a fire pit together on Saturday night.
- Pricing is based on single or double occupancy. Register before April 5 to receive early-bird pricing.
- Single Occupancy – $495/person
- Double Occupancy – $415/person
- Investment includes two nights lodging, all meals, gift bag, yoga classes and activities.
- Payment plans are available! Pay $225 now, and the remainder before April 5 to receive early-bird pricing. Paying the balance on or after April 6 will include the additional late registration fee.
- Cancellation Policy:
- A $50 cancellation fee is required, and the remaining investment will be refunded on or before April 15.
- No other refunds can be provided after April 16.
Your retreat host
Deb Althoff brings a joyful and lighthearted approach to her yoga classes, helping students recognize their own glory, as well as their ability to heal and thrive. She believes that yoga can benefit every body, regardless of physical capabilities. You don’t need to be flexible to practice yoga – you just need to be willing.
Deb found the practice of yoga in the 1990’s and her life was forever changed. Her own practice revealed opportunities for emotional healing, and her yoga teacher studies led her to dive deeper into the therapeutic benefits of yoga.
Deb holds a 500-hour yoga teaching certification with an emphasis on healing with yoga therapy.
What others have to say about Deb
“[This was] my first experience with yoga. I was a beginner in every sense. Deb created such a warm, comforting environment that was quickly welcoming to a new face. I enjoyed the workshop as well as Deb’s yoga sequence. I am looking forward to more workshops and yoga classes with Deb!” – Sean
“Wonderful experience. Great instruction and wonderful atmosphere.” ~ Marie
“I feel peaceful and more accepting. I still get anxiety, but I have learned to control it with yoga breathing and poses.” ~ Irene
“Thank you so much for your hard work on this workshop and your personal interest in the well-being and emotional development of your students.” ~ Jocelyn
Classes and workshops:
- Yoga classes – morning and night with Deb
- Friday evening gentle/yin yoga with Yoga Nidra
- Saturday morning rise and shine yoga
- Saturday evening stretch and wind down
- Sunday morning rise and shine + gratitude
- Workshop: How to establish a journal practice with Carrie
- Sweet and simple tips for healing through your journal
- Workshop: Mandala meditation with Deb
- Learn a fun and simple way to draw your own mandala designs
- Workshop: Discover your missing element with Carrie
- Learn how to bring balance to the equation with tips for nurturing your missing element (fire, earth, air and water)
- Free time for:
- walking the trails around El Rancho Robles
- reading under the big oak trees
- journal or draw mandalas in the beautiful outdoor spaces of the resort
- explore the antique shops in Oracle, Arizona
- Two nights lodging
- single and double occupancy available
- Meals (special dietary accommodations are available)
- Friday night dinner
- Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Sunday breakfast and lunch
- Snacks and beverages
- water, tea and coffee will be provided
- guests can bring other beverages as desired
- A custom gift bag
- created with the weekend in mind
- Supplies for workshops
- paper and art supplies
What’s not included
- Transportation to and from El Rancho Robles
- We’ll have a private Facebook group where you can connect with others and possibly share a ride if that appeals to you.
- Roommate guarantee
- If you are interested in sharing a room, we will do our best to match you with someone. Please understand there is no guarantee, and single occupancy rates would then apply.
- Yoga mats
- Please bring your own yoga mat and any other yoga props you might need, including blocks and a strap
- Adult beverages (BYOB if that’s your thing)
We hope you’ll join us for this springtime retreat in the beautiful desert of Oracle, Arizona.
Retreat is full.
Thanks so much for your interest. Please join my wait list to be notified in the event of an opening.
Email me at MyYogaFriendDeb@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Please feel free to email me with any questions you might have.
Single Occupancy: $495/person registration
- Select this option if you want a space all to yourself.
Double Occupancy: $415/person registration
- Select this option if you are signing up with a yoga friend.
- And/or, select this option if you don’t mind sharing a room with a new yoga friend (we will match you)
- Double occupancy rooms have two separate sleeping rooms with a shared bathroom in between.
Cancellation Policy: A $50 cancellation fee is required, and the remaining investment will be refunded on or before April 15. No other refunds can be provided after April 16.
Retreat is full.