Private Yoga Sessions and Yoga Therapy Packages
Whether you are brand new to the practice or looking to refine your poses, private yoga sessions are a great way to deepen your practice with one-on-one attention from an experienced teacher. My teaching specialties are in Healing Emphasis Yoga / Yoga Therapy and I offer yoga healing packages for specific targets.
Here’s a sampling of what I offer:
- standard yoga classes for all levels – beginner, basic, advanced
- yin yoga for deep stretching
- restorative yoga featuring relaxation poses with props
- prenatal classes to soothe and relax mommy-to-be
- mandala meditation – combining yoga and art
I offer Healing Emphasis Yoga Therapy Packages, designed specifically for you:
- Stress Management – Practice includes movement, deep stretching, pranayama (breath) work, mindfulness meditation, and education on the effects of stress with tools to properly manage it.
- Yoga for Arthritis – Practice includes gentle movement into joints to create greater range of motion and release. Sessions include pranayama (breath) work, mindfulness meditation and coaching on ways to relieve pain associated with arthritis.
- Chair yoga – Perfect for students with limited strength and range of motion, this practice is done while seated in a chair. Basic stretches and exercises increase range of motion, circulation and vitality.
- Yoga Nidra – Also known as “yoga sleep,” this practice includes a blissful guided meditation that will leave you completely relaxed and renewed. Choose a Sankalpa (intention) for the focus and allow that to take hold in a seemingly miraculous way. A quiet and uninterrupted space is essential for this practice.
- Healing Therapy Yoga – Designed specifically for the student with focus on individual healing opportunities including back pain, knee and hip pain, migraine headaches, neck and shoulder pain. Sessions include pranayama (breath) work, mindfulness meditation, stretching and strengthening with target areas in mind, and a personalized plan for students to continue their practice off the yoga mat. Rates apply based on duration of sessions.
- Mandala Workshops – Discover the creative and meditative vibe that comes from drawing or coloring mandalas. Join me on a two-hour mandala journey and learn how these little works of art can change the way you journal, create, and meditate. Rates based on number of workshop participants. Visit my mandala page to learn more.
One hour session: $60
Two, 1-hour sessions: $110
Three, 1-hour sessions: $150
Four, 1-hour sessions: $195
Five, 1-hour sessions: $240
Contact me at MyYogaFriendDeb@gmail.com for more information, to book a session and to purchase a gift certificate.